Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[86 / 9 / ?]

FUCK

No.16051431 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Why the everliving fuck does gamefreak keep removing "features" from their older games? It's completely assbackwards. I put up with no more hidden bases, I put up with no more pokemon contests, I put up with no more pokemon following you, but I've finally lost it. Why the fuck has GameFreak suddenly decided to remove the move tutor from B2/W2? For balancing reasons?

The worst part is that I can still go and create that pokemon in the previous gen, but even then I have to put up with more tedious breeding. Then I have to wait for the PokeBank. Why do they do this to us? So that we're forced to buy Z? Why don't they include more incentives to buy their shitty third installment rather than take away features only to put them back in for the second release of the gen?

>Inb4 b-but the first games in a first gen n-never have move tutors
So? They've introduced dozens of new features to make our lives easier in-game, why take such a massive step backwards? It makes no fucking sense. Stuff like this only makes me want to go play Pokemon Showdown or breed on an older game rather than the actual game. That's a massive failure as a game developer if I've ever seen any.

Gamefreak hate thread?