Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[181 / 3 / ?]

I have a ton of breeding leftovers

No.16221457 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Alright, so here's the deal, I've been doing an absolute shit ton of breeding lately, and I have too many extras I can give out. I only have a few ones that are 'perfect' but if you want a jump start on any breeding project, in pic related, I'll be more than willing to help you out. I'm not really picky, but I do have a few things I'm looking for in particular to help speed up my own breeding. Whatever you guys don't take/want, I'm just going to wonder trade away, but, I figure I'll be nice and see if we can't help each other out.

Most of these are 3-4 ivs perfect ivs, the few that I have that are five or six ivs would only make decent breeding fodder at best, or need an ability capsule.

Torchics: Speed boost ones will only be offered, most 3-4 ivs, adamant and jolly natures to choose from
Charmander: Dragon Pulse and Dragon Dance known as egg moves, making easy breeding for both Charizard Y or X users. Jolly nature all. 3-4ivs
Staryu: Timid natures, a lot of illuminate, but some natural cures because I have shit luck. 3-5ivs (and some perfect I believe I have to check).
Beldum: Adamant nature. clear body, 3-4 ivs mostly.
Abra: Timid. Magic Guard on a lot of them but a lot of synchronize and inner focus for breeding fodder. 3-4 ivs
Fletchlings: Tons of 5 ivs with the base ability or no ivs in attack. Pick your poison.
Gabite: I have a VERY limited amount of these. They do know iron head and outrage though.

Below are some Pokemon I would personally want. Preferably at 3 or 4 ivs. Mind you, if you have the wrong nature, or something along those lines, I'm still willing to make a trade, but, I'd really like it if you had one of the following though:
-Scyther, adamant, technician
-Larvitar, Adamant/Jolly/Hasty/Careful, guts
-Larvesta, timid/modest, flamebody
-Riolu, jolly/adamant, justify/Innerfocus
-Magnemite, timid/modest, any ability (hidden preferred)
-Drilbur, adamant/jolly, any ability (hidden preferred)
-Ferroseeds, Relaxed/Brave, Iron Barbs