Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[12 / 2 / ?]

No.16243218 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I post this here because I know /v will eat this thread alive, & since I only play pokemon with the 3DS, I feel like this is still suited for /vp.
So I bought a new 3DS XL over amazon when it was $179, & after just getting it a week ago from today, I'm returning it, it has multiple problems, can't connect locally with other 3DS'(just found out today), & circle pad is just too stiff & has a feeling of friction underneath it. (Before finding out it's actually defective.) When I first opened it, it had a little, spec of dust under the screen. I didn't have a problem with it. 3 days later, a good bit of dust/lint is underneath the screen, bigger & more noticeable particles. Also

Am I being "entitled"/selfish for returning this?(Before knowing it can't connect locally to other 3DS')

Also, should I try to exchange it with Amazon or get my refund & try to get it in stores, even though the point was to save that $20 off original price & $20 or so in tax? (Maybe be ludacris enough to try target on black Friday)

Pic related, but not personal photo.
Help me /vp, I just want to pokemon.