Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[314 / 11 / ?]

Friend Safari General #40: It's Definitely 40 Now Edition

No.16288561 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
This General series is made to compact all Friend Safari threads into one series, kinda like Wifi General. This will make it so that you won't have to see five safari threads on the same page, and trust me, that's what happens.

>Be sure to include your in-game name, your Friend Code, and your available Pokemon in your name!

>If you're going to add somebody, be sure to tell them!

>If you don't know what's in your safari, don't be afraid to ask for help! There'll always be somebody willing to go into your safari and tell you.

>If you see another safari thread while a current Safari General Thread is alive and well, redirect them here!

>If somebody asked you to add them, and you did, be sure to tell them in a reply, so they can know you're available!

>If you're going to exchange Friend Codes with somebody, or you're asking somebody to tell you what's in your Safari, be sure to be online in-game! This allows new friends to access your third Pokemon and hidden abilities.

A list of all the available Pokemon in Friend Safaris:
http://www.serebii.net/xy/friendsafari.shtml

FAQ:

>Is it possible to change your Friend Safari?
No. Your Friend Safari is determined through your 3DS' Friend Code. You are able to change that, but it's very complex.

>OP can I PLEASE add you?
I'd love to, but unfortunately, my friends list is getting full, and I need to focus on getting Safaris that I don't have yet.

>Are shiny chances increased in Friend Safaris?
Not confirmed, but many people have found multiple shinies in a Friend Safari.

>Why would you add somebody for a Pokemon you can find in the main game?
Pokemon in the Friend Safari are guaranteed to have at least 2 perfect IVs. You're also able to find Pokemon with their Hidden Abilities.