Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[17 / 5 / ?]

Help me out with my team?

No.16300872 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey so I'm building a "I'm a special little snowflake" team but its really just 2 pokemon I've always wanted to use and Hawlucha since he seems pretty top.

Houndoom w/Houndoomite
Flash Fire / Solar Power - Modest
252 sp.atk/ 252 speed/ 6 hp
- Fire Blast
- Dark Pulse/Solarbeam
- Roar
-Nasty Plot

This is the only pokemon on my team right now that i need to keep for personal reasons so I need to make him work the best he can, even if his best is shitty haha.

Hawlucha w/King's Rock
Limber - Adamant
252 atk, 252 speed, 6 hp
- Sky Drop
- U- Turn
- Sunny Day
- Brick Break

Sunny Day to set up for Mega Houndoom, U-turn out of there afterwards. Kings Rock to make Sky drop possibly flinch for a potential loss of 2 turns for opponent. May drop Sunny Day strategy since I dont like how much HP my flimsy Mega Houndoom loses from the sun

Swalot w/Leftovers
Liquid Ooze - Brave
252 def, 252 sp.def, 6 atk
- Gunk Shot
- Toxic
- Stockpile
- Encore

Encore enemy into an attack he can handle, Toxic and then stockpile 3x. Gunk Shot feels like a poison hyper beam. He has been battle tested against a mega blaziken on battle spot but i highly doubt thats something to be proud of haha.

OBVIOUSLY I barely have a vague idea of what i'm doing in terms of competitive battling and wi-fi battles and I'd like some help with choosing 3 more pokemon or fixing my current 3.
I'm trying to avoid using common pokemon like Talonflame, Aeigislash and all them, I'm sure you all know the pokemon im talking about but I'll add some if i need to.