Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[27 / 3 / ?]

No.16370726 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I feel like I'm growing apart from Pokemon. I've played since Yellow, and really started to get super into it when Sapphire came out. Pretty much since then, though, my life has taken a turn for the worst. I had family issues, my entire sense of self has all-but-collapsed, and recently, I got diagnosed with depression. I'm not here to tell a sob story, but I feel that because of these factors, EVERYTHING in my life has seemed to drop in quality; not just Pokemon.

However, Pokemon has remained one of the only things, in my life that has been consistently good. Most of this was the prospect of finding out more about the amazing world of Pokemon with each new release, as well as the excitement that came from meeting new Pokemon and transferring my long-time bros from generation to generation. But here's the thing, playing the game itself is something I have almost completely lost motivation to do. I've done some soul-searching, and I don't think it has as much to do with growing "out" of it, more like "away" from it. So the question I have for you, /vp/, is how do I find the motivation to play and enjoy the new features of Pokemon? I don't want to grow apart from one of the greatest things in my life.

Pic related; my favorite Pokemon