Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[303 / 84 / ?]

X/Y Anime Episode 9 Hype Thread #3

No.16491333 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
The episode has aired, Ash and Clemont have homolust for each other, Clemont's mom is an Ampharos, Fennekin can't Ember for shit, and Serena and Bonnie sleep together because I dunno it's qt shit. Discuss, speculate, bitch and moan, etc etc.

EPISODE 9 RAWS:
http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=499568

Next week's episode:
>Chespin VS Mega Mega Meowth!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEuBVOlCjkc
The group finally meets up with the Chespin seen running around Clemont and Bonnie in the OP. Oh, and Team Rocket kidnap Serena, Bonnie, and Sycamore and then build their own robot mega-evolution because fuck waiting for the real thing.

Next episodes: (There are breaks on December 26th, January 2nd and January 23rd)
>A Chase Through the Bamboo Grove! Pancham & Pangoro!!
>Catch the Pokémon Buyer! Operation: Spewpa Disguise!!
>Sylveon VS Froakie! Commotion in Kindergarten!!
>Spooky Shelter! Espurr Watches You!!

Shit people will ask:
>Is this season good? I haven't watched the anime in [x] years and-
It's better than Unova. Will it peak soon? Most likely, but just enjoy the ride as it is now.

>Will Serena win da Ash?
The long answer: No.|The short answer: Maybe.

>Muh subs when?
[PM] is now starting to sub X/Y, their release schedule has been getting better and they have the best subs available, work with them.

>BUT I SAW THESE OTHER LUCARIOPK SUBS ON THE INTERNET AND-
No. LucarioPK is google translate/guesswork shit that completely misinterprets scene after scene, don't do it. Seriously, DON'T.

>Why aren't the first two episodes subbed by [PM]?
The dub beat them to the punch so they skipped to episode 3. They'll sub episode 1&2 after finishing the rest of the BW subs. Until then, handle the dub or raw for the first two episodes.

>Muh dubs when?
CN is scheduling the Bulbasaur episode from the original season to air after the final BW episode. Along with the Lucario and Darkrai movies. Go figure.