Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[40 / 4 / ?]

Cybercubed presents: The world's best Pokemon Fanfic

No.16552909 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Warning: This fic is rated NC-17 for a reason. It has a rather explicit sex scene that takes up the majority of the story. If a story with a descriptive sex scene is too much for you, please hit the "back" button on your browser now. Likewise, if you're too young I suggest you not reading the story either because it's rather adult. It contains several sex related scenes between minors, so keep this in mind.

>Notice! This fanfic was approved by the shipping mod Kiori. She deemed it appropiate to post as long as I gave it an NC-17 rating. So for any other wandering mods, please don't ban first and ask questions later, because I'd rather not get banned over a story another shipping moderator approved to post.

>A Day inside May.

>Chapter 1.

>The sun was setting on a warm summer evening. Ash, May, Max, and Brock had just stopped in a nearby Pokemon Center to get some relaxation. Ash and Pikachu sat on a couch inside the Pokemon Center, with May standing beside him. Brock and Max are nearby, looking around the Center for the resident Nurse Joy.

>"Nurse Joy!" Brock gasped as he leaped forward to greet the cheery Nurse as she entered the room.

>Joy, standing behind the counter as usual, looked out in disbelief as she saw May chatting with Ash across the room.

>"Are you really May?" Joy asked as she walked out from behind the counter and towards Ash and May.

>"Uh yeah, my name is May." May replied.

>Joy then continued, "I was watching your battles in the Grand Festival, you were one of my favorite coordinators participating!"

>May was giddy with excitement. She knew she was well known because of her father Norman, the Petalburg GYM leader, but to finally be recognized for her own identity, was something May had always dreamed for.

>May moved towards Joy and said "Wow, thanks a lot! I had a lot of fun competing."