Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[16 / 2 / ?]

No.16581874 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey /vp/, I'm starting a ROM hack of FireRed. I'm posting this here because I'm looking for ideas and inspiration for just about everything. Think of it as a community project. You all come up with pieces, and I'll put them together. I am a very dedicated and experienced programmer. This project will be finished if there is enough support.

Obviously not everyone's ideas will be able to make the game. If multiple ideas are suggested that conflict with one another (IE different player sprite ideas) we will go with the most popular, or the one that makes the most sense.

Currently I'm calling this Amethyst, or Pokemon: Amethyst, but as that title is already taken, the name is open to change as well. I will regularly post updates here on how the progress is going with the hack.

Things that WILL NOT be implemented-
>1-Character customization (unrealistic goal)
>2-Pokemon past Gen III (Amethyst will be able to trade and battle with Gen III games)
>2B-Uncatchable Pokemon not included. For example; an Arceus fight is possible so long as he can not be caught.

That's about it! I'd love to here from what you guys have to suggest for a new ROM hack. Have at it.