Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[125 / 43 / ?]

Boycott Pokemon the Series: XY!

No.16639065 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I have recently watched the new anime from Pokemon, and was absolutely apalled at what they did to my childhood. What is even worse is that people actually ENJOY this crap! What was the point of MULTIPLE HYPE THREADS PER EPISODE for this abomination! Why would you have the GALL to even get the slightest bit of enjoyment from it!
>They replaced Misty, Ash's destined girlfriend, with a stupid dumb blond bimbo Misty clone
>The only purpose of the other companions are to A. be annoying as frick, or B. be KAWAII DESU UGUU~. No other plot explanation.
>The dumb blond is Ash's supposed love interest, completely breaking canon as that was supposed to be Misty's role
>The animation somehow got WORSE
>The characters look ugly as sin due to the new artstyle, missing the charm of the older seasons
>Ash turned back into a full retard
I am planning to get every anon to troll the fans of the new season so that they never show their ugly faces on the internet ever again! These shenanigans must be stopped!
If you are a fan, then you need to go to fricking hell and never come here ever again!