Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[7 / 6 / ?]

No.16646756 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I can't sleep. It's after 1 and I have to be to work in 4 hours, but I can't sleep.

My grandmother died this morning. She lived a very long life, and was suffering, so while the initial shock of it hurt, death is a part of life. Inevitable. Hers could have been much worse if she didn't leave Poland in the early 40's as she did.

What pains me more, now, are all the things that will happen as a result of this. My family can't afford a new plot, so she will be buried in the same one that already holds her husband and my sister. She died when she was 2 years old, and while she was alive, my mother would sing the song in the image to her daughters every night before bed. My mother and grandmother were very close as well, so I can only imagine what she's dealing with.

Now, my mother, sister, nephew, and dog are living in Grandma's house with my father (parents divorced). She willed her house to her three sons equally. Dad wants my family to stay with him. The middle son doesn't care much either way. The youngest son wants to sell the house. My family's been homeless before and I don't want them to go through that again.

This was going to be our first year all together as a family again since my brother and I joined the military. The two of us planned for some time to finally play some Pokemon together like old times when we met up. I traded him some breeding leftovers and gave him advice so we could have some good battles when we were home.

I guess the childlike innocence of it all disappeared today. I don't know what to do.
Just please try to cheer me up /vp/.