Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[1 / 1 / ?]

No.16647934 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Team rating thread?

I've been wrecking teams all day with mine. I think I finally got a wifi team I'm happy with. I'll leave it to you fuckers to find a gaping hole in my strategy that I missed.

My team relies a lot on mindgames and tricking the opponent. I like using pokemon that are good but under utilized, like quagsire, but I also want to include stuff that has been proven to be OP time and time again.

Goodra
Specially defensive physical Goodra. Since Quagsire is x4 weak to grass, Goodra is there to switch into any obvious grass attacks coming Quagsire's way. It's also handy because it blocks sleep powder and spore as well. I usually won't use Goodra unless they're using pokemon that usually have grass attacks.

Azumaril
Standard belly-jet Azumarill. Incredibly strong when paired together with Wobbuffet. Encore locks in something non-threatening, and Azumaril gets a free turn to set up belly drum and sweep. Sitrus berry and max def EVs help Azumaril to survive any priority attacks that beat aqua jet.

Quagsire
Toxic staller/sweep stopper/physical wall. Unaware is great for stopping things that got locked into a stat-boosting move by wobbuffet that I couldn't kill in time, or anything that decided to try and go for a sweep. Swagger is awesome on Quagsire because of unaware.

Mawile
Standard sword dance Mawile. Incredibly strong, fast set-up, combos with Wobbuffet as well.

Wobbuffet
The bastard. Lum berry allows him to pretty much block all status along with safeguard. If it boosts, lock it with encore. If it hurts, kill it with reflections.

Gengar
stand-alone special sweeper. Specifically chose Gengar as my sweeper because of his ground immunity, for Mawile and dodging obvious earthquakes. Focus sash + destiny bond combo if things get messy.