Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[129 / 12 / ?]

No.16772505 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
give me reasons why this piece of shit doesn't deserve to be banned

You wanted to use grass or bug types? LOL NOPE. I have to use a focus sash on my scolipede or breloom whenever I use either one of them because of this shitty pokemon.

This pokemon has moved away from overused and gone to always used. This stupid bird is on everyone's team online. It's like you have to have it on your team to win. And it pisses me off when it's always paired off with garchomp, protean greninja, mega kang, rotom-w. (This is literally what 99% of teams are)

I don't care if stealth rocks are a thing, almost no one uses stealth rocks because they're almost useless in a 3 VS 3 game.

This might not make a lot of sense but I feel like walls have lost a lot of their usability because games are only 3 VS 3 now. And the gap between walls and sweepers are increasing drastically. Almost every single team I've seen online is just trying to sweep as fast as possible and win.

But anyways, enough about my problems. What are some problems you guys have while trying to do some online battling?