Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[28 / 8 / ?]

No.16786179 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I want to be Shauna so much. I want to wear that tight pink top, my little nipples brushing the inside almost enough to be visible, it's such a tight top. And my little denim shorts riding high up my tight unused little ass, and my long soft legs ending in my cute and sexy pink heels. God, I'd be so fucking rapeable.

And then I'd find some anons who are in this thread. The real violent ones. The ones you guys are saying are borderline psychotic. I'd go up to them and act all innocent and happy. "Hey Mr. Anon, I need some help, are you busy?". And hopefully we'd end up in a back alley in Lumiose City and he'd punch me in the gut. "You're such a disgusting slut, Shauna" he'd say as he kicks me in the face and stomach. I'd probably orgasm a few times while he beats me, usually when he connects a particularly strong punch to my face or stomach or a kick to my legs or head. I love manly men who can beat the shit out of me.

I'd be bruised for weeks, and it would hurt so much, but I'd still go back to him. He'd start getting more and more pissed until eventually he just outright rapes me. Fuck that's so hot. Beating and raping my tiny little brown body, forcing me against a wall and telling me I'm a dirty little bitch when all I did was ask him to help me out innocently. I'd be way too small for him too, he'd have a gigantic cock he'd force in me way too big for my tiny unused pussy.

But he'd eventually get bored of that. Not that I mind. I bet he has a Machamp.