Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[2 / 1 / ?]

Pokemon White Breeding

No.16822721 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'm trying to breed some Synchronizers on Pokemon White.
I have a Jolly [male] Patrat in there with a Synchronize [female] Munna.
Obviously I am trying to get a Jolly Synchronize Munna.

Patrat is holding everstone.

Now, all the rules I am reading online say that nature is usually passed from the female. I don't find this to be the case. about one-third to one-half of my eggs have been Jolly, which is way too high to be randomly occurring; it must be getting passed from father. The rules also say that ability passing from the mother is very high, around 80% when it's not a hidden ability (in my case Synchronize is a normal ability, so it should be 80%). However, I also don't find this to be the case in my situation either. less than 1/2 of my eggs in most batches turn out to be Synchronize. This last batch I hatched 5 and got zero Synchronize.

Now here is the weird part; I cannot get a Jolly Synchronize. I get Jolly Forewarns, and Synchronize of random natures, but never the two coinciding. It seems to me like one of these things is getting passed at one time, and if one is passed then the other can't be passed. Either that or I am very unlucky. Does anyone know the real rules of Pokemon Black/White breeding?