Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[4 / 3 / ?]

Rage worthy

No.16908231 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
This is why some folks just shouldnt be let out of the house much less the internet. ENJOY

Joey baldwin says:
September 9, 2013 at 2:42 pm
hello i am Joseph Baldwin i am making a compliant about the show its absolutely unexceptionable what u have done to the show! U have put misty and ash away from having a relationship in the show . You have maid a fan that growled up watching the show from season one to season five .To my opinion Your show will never be good unless u Liston to the fans instead of Ur stupid wallets . oh I know what Ur going to say the fans don’t want that to happen that’s just plan bull shit to me i just want misty back on the show because u can teach kids about relationships. I want u to Liston to me real good because u just pissed off this fan! I am ashamed to call Ur show to be on eny channel on TV . Cant u realize that the fans just want misty to be back as a main character. u ask fans or how about this u look up some misty and ash videos and u will see what I’m talking about .I will never watch Ur show again until u bring back misty as a main character .I’m just letting u know that Ur show is going down hill because u want Liston to the fans this is a outrage what u have done and u need to fix it immediately because i do not think Ur show will be around much longer because u don’t know how to Liston to the fans . I use to love coming home from school to see if ash and misty would ever kiss each other everybody knows it except u . I do not like what u have done i don’t respect the show enymore it dosnt make eny sense to me . And the new show is really stupid matter of fact i read yall’s comments about misty never being a main character again i just want to give my opinion. I Don’t respect Ur decision for that u pissed off a lot fans for that know reason u maid was not a good idea because no body ever watches Ur show enymore for that reason .