Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[68 / 17 / ?]

Kill Shitendo NOW!!!!!!!!

No.16915765 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
ever since the delay of pokebank, it has been a the most horrible drauma i have ever experienced, nintendo and gf have BETRAYED US!!!!!!! and decided to be gay and delay it. i have felt a strong mixtuer of angry, pain, and depression that motivatid me to destoy all of my nintendo things. i am no longer a fan of nintendo and will pray from now on that they go bankrupt and get brought by sony and ms.

i predict a teerible fate for this board as more and more people leave the pokemon fan base. that meens lees showderp, less wifi generals, less pokeaus/pokemon sage, less friend safari, just less pokemon in general. this drop in board activity will continue to stagnate until moot finally decides to delete the board for good.

and maybe thats for the better. nintendo doesnt deserve fans anymore, as the mods, out of spite, will ban anyone that decides to even say anything positive about nintendo, leaving the intuelectually and genetically superior to discuss how low shitendo has sunk. afterwards, nintendo dies and only the big boy companies remain, like it should have been.

with that said i leave you w/ one last word: say goodbay to your precoius board, as places like gamefaqs, neogaf, etc will ban you all.