Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[53 / 9 / ?]

For All Who Don't Know This Yet... Slurpuff IS BROKEN

No.17004026 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
For anyone who plays semi-competitively (anyone who bothers to IV breed/EV train then battle strangers, basically) I want you to watch out for Slurpuff. It pains me to say this, as a huge fan of dragon pokemon in general, but this thing is one of the roughest Pokemon out there right now. I love offensive pokemon, and real recognizes real. Slurpuff, aesthetically, looks so dumb. But it's combination of ability, egg move, and overall bulk make this think a fucking freakshow.

It's hidden abiliy is Unburden (DOUBLES speed when an item is consumed), it can learn Belly Drum from breeding with Snorlax, and no Pokemon is immune to Play Rough. So all you have to do is maybe set up with cotton guard or something, then Belly Drum to max attack, when you Belly Drum you will consume your Sitrus Berry to get some health back, now you have base 144 speed with maxed out attack and a move that won't get walled by anyone not named Heatran. HE EVEN LEARNS WISH SO YOU CAN GET YOUR HEALTH BACK. FUCK!!!!

I just don't want anyone getting caught off guard, make sure to back your Bullet Punches ladies and gentlement, because this fairy freak is a monster.