Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[113 / 7 / ?]

No.17152307 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Alright so I'm the Noibat guy from last week. I was going to do a give out Friday night but those who live on the Northeast portion of the United States know how hard we got hit by snow. Got a good foot dumped on me and lost my power forcing me to a wifiless buddy's apartment for a few days until my power came back on. However, this allowed me to basically hole up and play obscene amounts of pokemon and breed large amounts of bankmons namely Frillish and Yamask. I only have a handful of 4 IV Yamasks to give out so first come first serve. I only bred to 4 IV's since I dont give a shit about attack or speed and the natures arent ideal either but its better than nothing. The Frillish are all mostly water absorb and their natures are kind of haphazard too with the only Calm one being the one im EV training until I work up the motivation to breed and hatch a fuck ton more eggs. The Noiverns are mostly 5 IV Timid infiltrators with "Tailwind" egg move but the 4 IV ones are kind of haphazard natured with a Frisk or two throw in there.

Each person is allowed 2 Pokemon of their choice, so those looking for a breeding pair can have em. Yamasks are sure to go fast but I have a decent supply of Noibats and Frilish. If you want specific nicknames, please put them in with your order in this thread. I goofed and one of the Frillish has the nickname "Frillish" so I apologize when your Jellicent looks retarded if you dont give me a name pref.

I will add and trade each person in the order that they posted in the thread. Do not spam me with requests and if youre offline/busy when its your turn, ill give you a 5 minute window where im yours, guaranteed. Anything on either side of that window and youre on your own. Ill take anything but if anyone has any 4 IV + Dittos or any pokemon for that matter they dont mind giving away, id appreciate it. Enjoy /vp/

my FC is 4742-6182-3674 and name is Charcold