Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[10 / 2 / ?]

No.17225785 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello, I am a representative from nintendo who is here to bring news about the next pokemon game. I cannot state my position in nintendo as for obvious reasons. The next game in the franchise will be known as Pokemon Z. This game is a sequal to Pokemon X and Y and will continue the story. The story is set five years after the events of X and Y and team Flare has been reunited through Xerosic. Their goal is to again revive the legendary weapon but this time use both Xerneas and Yveltal in doing so. However for them to control both of their powers they will need Zygarde who keeps their power balances in check. This game will be slightly different to most of the 3rd installments to each series as there are to be 3 new starters. These Pokemon however are native to a region north of Kalos known as the Lolac Region. This region will be accessible in game after completing the elite 4. This region is separated into 5 areas each of which has its own "Leader" who specializes in different types of pokemon. 39 new pokemon will be introduced from this region. 9 being the new starters and their evolutions, 15 being evolutions of past pokemon, and 15 brand new pokemon. Two notable pokemon receiving evolutions are Masquerain as well as Swalot. A platheora of new mega evolutions have been "discovered" some Kalos pokemon now recieve Mega Evolutions. Some notable are the final evolutions of each Kalos starter, as well as Pyroar and Hawlucha. These games have an expected worldwide release for late 2015.