Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[307 / 24 / ?]

DITTO GIVEAWAY THREAD

No.17267085 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
We are giving away Japanese 6IV ditto's. Some are also shiny in addition to this.

We have a handful a great cloners working hard to do this. They are: Alexis 3222 - 6420 - 2022, Mitch 2466-2647-9943, YOU NEED TO ADD THEM BEFORE YOUR GROUP GETS CALL OR WE’LL PASS YOU OVER.

TO GET A DITTO YOU NEED TO GET ON THE LIST AND WAIT UNTIL ITS YOUR TURN. The list is pretty long right now so be patient. To get on the list please post your INGAME NAME and FRIEND CODE and we'll put in one as soon as we can. YVIS is the list master and her list is final, but you can send all complaints to me and I'll sort it out.

We ask that you be kind to the cloner and give them something nice back but you don't have to if you don't have anything.

If you have the ability to clone then post a timestamped picture of your 3ds's and two copy of pkmn. We'll send you a ditto right then to get cloning.

THE CLONERS, ME AND THE LIST WILL TALK IN ALL CAPS SO YOU KNOW ITS US. PAY ATTENTION TO THE CAPS. please keep chatter to minimum so the cloners can follow the thread.

YVIS will post the list in this thread as soon as she gets it done, but you can find it in the last thread>>17265862