Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[154 / 18 / ?]

No.17311390 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So why do the elite four and Champions get progressively less impressive as gens go on?

>Gen 1
Holy shit, look at these guys. these are the muthafucking ELITE, AND my Rival. Let's go.

>Gen II
Oh Shit, Look At The-Wait, why are these levels so fucking low? Why is Lance My Champion? Ah well, still pretty tight

>Gen III
Sydney, Phoebe, and Glacia look lame as fuck, until FINALLY Drake and Steven show up and it's AW SHIT THE ELITE, LEGGO. Still, 2/5 is pathetic

>Gen IV
OH SHIT WE ACTUALLY HAVE A GENERATION WHERE THE ELITE FOUR AND CHAMPION ARE FUCKING ELITE MATERIAL

'Cept for DP Flint and his lack of fire types

>Gen V
WHAT. THE. FUCK. You get to CHOOSE the Order of the Elite four? What the hell happened to level challenges and the hierarchy? FOUR POKEMON FOR THE ELITE FOUR? Alder, you're my champion? The old dude who's been through too much shit and needs to retire, or ANOTHER FUCKING DRAGON MONOTYPE TEAM, lead by a princess who has no goddamn sense. THIS IS MY ELITE AND CHAMPION TRAINERS FOR THE REGION? Ah well, at least they're full time trainers

>Gen VI
The "Choose your own path" bullshit AGAIN. Being E4 and Champion are side jobs to their main jobs. Four Pokemon again? Diantha canon for easiest team to beat. Like, what the fuck. How are you people the ELITE and CHAMPION of the Region.

Am I crazy here? Do the E4 and Champion get progressively more impressive each Gen? There just seems to be this loss of grandeur and gravitas to the title and characters that are E4 and Champion