Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[14 / 4 / ?]

Nuzlocke Stories Thread

No.17317046 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Be me, doing SS nuzlocke. I've already had two casualties up until this point, both
of them being Ekans.
>Up to the 3rd Gym, about to battle Whitney and her infamous Miltank.
>My team consists of Long John (Croconaw/Male/Lv.23), Oracle (Golbat/Female/Lv. 22),
Poison Ivy (Gloom/Female/Lv. 24), Psylocke (Kadabra/Female/Lv. 24) and MoonKnight
(Togepi/Male/Lv. 22).
>The battle begins. Oracle quickly dispatches Whitney's Clefairy with Bite, Confuse Ray
(causing the foe to hit itself in confusion) and a final Bite in that. Cue Miltank.
>I try many tactics, including getting Gloom to put Miltank to sleep enough for me to
hit it with multiple bites from Oracle and Long John, but it always manages to awaken
and fuck our shit up, as well as heal itself repeatedly. It looks like this 'locke is
doomed.
>My Pokemon put up a good fight, but with Oracle at 5 HP, Long John at 14 HP and Poison
Ivy at 10 HP, all I have left are MoonKnight and Psylocke. For some reason...
>I send out MoonKnight. He gets infatuated by Miltank, and survives one pound, but still
pulls off a yawn. The next turn, Miltank goes into a deep slumber.
>I try a metronome. It fails due to infatuation, but upon trying it again, it succeeds.
>Explosion
>MoonKnight sacrifices himself to destroy Miltank and secure me my third badge.
>Goodnight sweet prince. It seems fitting that my third badge was obtained alongside the
third casualty in my team.