Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[5 / 2 / ?]

Help Push this meme guys! "Not only/I wouldn't just.......x, it is/I would......x."

No.17360137 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So there is this topic on the gamefaqs board about a guy complaining about pokebank, or rather he's complain about other complaining about pokebank. You can see the topic here http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/68277484

In the last statement the topic creator says

"So I chimed in and told them to shut the gris up about Nintendo and Pokemon Bank, and if they ever come in again I wouldn't just call the police, I would call the police."

The board roared and this topic was created on 1/6/14 still to this day people are still posting and making variations of his last statement.

Examples ;We shouldn't just do our best, we should do our best./Not only am I bumping this topic, I am bumping this topic!/Not only am I eating chicken soup, I am eating chicken soup./I am not just laughing my ass off, I am rolling on the floor laughing my ass off.

This seriously has to become a thing because it's just too hilarious go to page 41 and you will see others talking about how ridiculous it's getting. As I currently posting this it has a whopping 416 posts!

Definition: When an individual believes in his/her statement so much he/she must add a variation to what he/she said or repeat it undoubtedly.