Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[2 / 1 / ?]

No.17547324 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Okay /vp/, here's my thing. Because breeding has become so easy, and this is the easiest gen in the history of the series to get every single pokemon in, I decided that this will be the gen I finally break and do a few "theme team" runthroughs for fun. One that I'd like to do is a little weird and more just for amusement, but I'd like some suggestions on how to make it as competitively viable as possible if I decide to break it out on friends just to shake things up. See pic attached. Aegislash is pretty easy to get figured out, it's kind of got it's own thing, but if anyone has any unusual uses for it please let me know, this is definitely going to be a novelty/quirky set. Golurk I'm kind of convinced I want to use No Guard with Dynamic Punch, Phantom Force and Earthquake, but I'm a little lost as to how best to fill the last spot. Bronzong and Chimecho are hilariously bad, I know, but as I said, more of a novelty team that I'm interested in making as good as possible, and fun to run through the game with. Suggestions please?