Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[3 / 1 / ?]

Help with a theme team?

No.17559640 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Okay, so I've decided that this is the gen that I will finally start doing some "theme team" run-throughs for fun/learning. Some mono-types, different strategies, and just gimmicky stuff. One idea I had was an archeologist team made up of relic/item pokemon and I managed to come up with the following combination of mons. Completely accidentally it formed up as a Ghost/Psychic team with Ground/Steel sub-types, and I'm pretty okay with that. Thing is, the only one that I have any clear idea on is that I want to use a No Guard Golurk with Dynamic Punch, Phantom Force and Earthquake but have no idea how to fill the last moveslot for best use. Also I'm aware that Chimecho and Bronzong are rather lackluster. I'm basically playing this team for fun/amusement and might break it out on friends every now and then just to do something different. My question is, how do I make this team as viable as possible? I know it won't ever be a tournament winner, but I'd like it to suck as little as possible. I'd like to try fun/unusual stuff as a learning experience, and to make the run-through more interesting. What does /vp/ suggest for abilities/moves/items to make this team the best/most fun it can be?