Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[7 / 2 / ?]

No.17595810 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Behind you stands a symbol of oppression, Nintendo headquarters, where a thousand men have languished under the name of this man: Satoru Iwata, who has been held up to you as the shining example of justice. You have been supplied with a false idol, to stop you from tearing down this corrupt company.

Let me read the truth about Iwata from the words of Pokemon Company president Junichi Masuda. "I didn't delay Pokemon Bank, please understand. I took the blame for Iwata's appalling crimes so that I could, to my shame, build a lie around this fallen idol. I praised the madman who delayed the service I worked on, but I can no longer live with my lie. It is time to trust the people with the truth, and it is time for me to resign." And do you accept this man's resignation? And do you accept the resignation of all of these liars? Of all the corrupt?

We take Nintendo from the corrupt! The rich! The oppressors who have kept you down with myths of past generation transfers and we give it back to you, the people. Nintendo is yours. None shall interfere, do as you please. But start by storming Nintendo headquarters and freeing the oppressed!

Step forward those who would serve, for an army will be raised. Iwata will be ripped from his decadent nest and cast out into the cold world we know and endure. Courts will be convened, spoils will be enjoyed. Bank will be released. The Wii U will survive, as it learns to get true games. This great company... it will endure. Nintendo will survive.