Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[30 / 3 / ?]

Your opinions about 6 gen changes

No.17601456 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
> The stats of some pokemon were raised

Cool, I doubt it will put them in a better tier but occasionally it will help.

> New evolution methods

The case of Inkay is innovative but the way to get Sylveon IMO isn't and it is no scalable. It is like evolve Feebas in 3rd and 4th gen.

> Grass types are unaffected by powder moves

It's OK, with some exceptions I never looked grass type seriously due to their wide range of weaknesses, this will give them more use and it has some logic.

> Electric types can't be paralyzed

I don't get it. I could easily accept if they are unaffected by Thunder Wave but I can't get the idea of they can't be paralyzed by Stun Spore or Body Slam, le electricity flows freely or some shit like that.

> Critical Hits do less damage than in previous gens

It sucks. Seriously, get crits is not easy and now they are weaker. Also moves, abilities and items for crits are less attractive than ever.

> Fairy type

I know it was introduced to give more balance to the game because Dragon type was powerful in prev gens, but fairies sounds a faggotry. inb4 it's pokemon.

> Changes in the power of some moves.

More power for Knock Off, the Pledges and other moves is nice. In the other side it'll be weird don't 1HKO the foe with a super effective hit if the user isn't a pokemon with high offensive, I'm not saying I don't like that change, I'm saying it's a big change. Hidden Power with 60 power base is a borderline number, it's cool that you don't need waste much time looking for a decent power and Technician Roserade can take advantage of it, unfortunately there are just a few Special Technicians.

> New Moves

Very innovate. In this gen there are a lot of new moves and not only those same power, same accuracy and different type. I liked the new Shield moves, Terrain moves, Sticky Web, a dual type attack, Freeze Dry and so on.

Continue...