Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[142 / 5 / ?]

GTS 5IVs Giveaway

No.17618577 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
All right guys. I'm back again for another round to share/trade away my excess stuff for the next 3 hours. If any of them fancy you, do the followings:

> Get a pokemon you want to trade with me (Vivillon or any pokemon with HA is preferred, but I'm okay with anything else as well)
> Choose either method of trading

> Method A
> You deposit the pokemon and set for what pokemon you want and its gender. Set it at level 1-10 and description "VP GTS" as well.
> Post here with the information of the pokemon you deposited, and what you wanted. (For example: "Method A Female Vivillon level 21 for Male Pancham")

> Or

> Method B
> You post up a reply like "Method B Female Vivillon level 21 for Male Pancham"
> Once I have deposited the pokemon, I will reply back your post to get your attention, so keep your eyes peeled and race to GTS.
> To prevent a long queue, I'll only keep the deposited pokemon up for 3 minutes.

Here's the list of what I have at the moment. Let's trade away, guys! (HABCDS for "Hp, Atk, Def, SAtk, SDef, Spd. All is ENG)

> HBCDS Timid Blaze Charmander (9 males - No egg moves)
> HABDS Adamant Rattled Magikarp (2 males 8 females - No egg moves)
> HABDS Jolly Iron Fist Pancham (2 males 6 females - No egg moves)
> HBCDS Modest Clauncher (4 females - No egg moves)
> HBCDS Modest Hustle Nidorin (6 females - Beat Up, Endure, Sucker Punch/Pursuit)
> HBCDS Raindish Squirtle (7 males - Dragon Pulse, Aura Sphere, Mirror Coat, Aqua Ring)
> HBCDS Chlorophyll Bulbasaur (6 males - Leaf Storm, Curse, Grassy Terrain, Giga Drain)
> HABDS Adamant Tyrunt (5 males - Ice/Fire/Thunder Fang, Dragon Dance)
> HBCDS Timid Gastly (5 males 5 females - Clear Smog, Perish Song, Haze, Disable)
> HBCDS Timid EV-Trained Haunter (5 males 5 females - Clear Smog, Perish Song, Haze, Disable)