Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!prw5BjXTeI
[59 / 11 / ?]

My Struggle With The Stupidity Of The Pokemon Community On 4chan

!prw5BjXTeI No.17632574 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
As you may already know, upon the release of Pokemon XY, there was a huge influx of Redditors and Tumblords who have come to praise the giant pile of shit that was brought upon us by GameFreak. This influx was especially apparent with the terrible new season of the anime, having brought us thousands of hype threads plaguing the board, with the mindless drones shitting up perfectly good discussion. Even with the Pokemon Bank scandal, giving us perfect evidence that Nintendo was going to become a dying, irrelevant company, was not enough. I had planned to derail and 404 every thread that was discussing anything positive about the sixth generation of Pokemon. However, I thought it was foolish to merely do all the work alone.

I, along with the rest of the true /vp/oreons, were in trouble. We can't just let Reddit and Tumblr steal our board from us while we sit there, ignored for just being different. Things looked bleak for /vp/.

Fortunately, I've seen someone in an XY hate thread that was up for the task of ruining these worthless positive XY threads, both for the games and the anime, going on to say that anyone who enjoyed it were just delusional. This sparked hope in me, as I felt that if he was going to do it, then maybe more anons will assist in pushing the Reddit and Tumblr juggernauts off of /vp/. There is still time, for a new age of light for the board that was formerly ours, fellow /vp/oreons. Let's put those drones in their place. Tell them that Pokemon has reached its end, along with Nintendo as a whole.

Here is the post I was referring to
>https://archive.foolz.us/vp/thread/16954241/#16955779