Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[154 / 19 / ?]

Why everything you do is wrong.

No.17643223 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
ITT: Why do you choose to make Gen 6 so shitty?

"Poor us, Pokebank still isn't out yet. Oh cry. How will I get my beloved event legendaries now?"
>*Clones 100 shiny Mews*
"Nintendo is fag for not releasing Pokebank!1!1!1!!"

The only thing that makes a Shiny Pokemon different from a normal Pokemon is that it is a different color. The value of a shiny Pokemon comes from its supposed rarity. Since shiny Pokemon are so hard to come across, they are special.

They aren't any stronger than normal Pokemon. They do not have different moves or abilities because of their shininess. All that changes is their appearance. Their usually shitty recolors often show the blood, sweat, and tears put into earning it.

But since GameFreak fucked up and the players have no sense of value, these special Pokemon are cloned over and over again, to the point where they are no longer special. Cloning a Pokemon just once decreases its value, then trading that cloned Pokemon to someone else who would clone it and continue their shit-chain only divides it to an exponential amount. Soon, everyone has the shiny that one person worked for. That shiny is no longer special, it is once again just a Pokemon with a different color. Congratulations on shitting on something that was once considered special.

You will never have something against any cloner, since they can get a million of what you have. The sacrifice of hatching 16,000 eggs to get your shiny is nothing, since another fatass will just clone his genned shiny 200 times.

>"Who cares if I clone? I get a shiny and so does someone else, while I don't lose anything. It doesn't affect you. It's the same as a normal Pokemon."

Then why go through the trouble of ruining what made it worth something? What made it seem "better" than all the rest?

Cloning will keep going until this never gets patched, and all you do is add to the fire. GG another generation because of cheatfags.