Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[2 / 1 / ?]

No.17671690 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
It is time to remove your doubts. I am a trainee ( dailleurs who saw the film ?) Nintendo , so we told my work not too difficult, in some countries ( france.italie.allemagne.japon.espagne ) ninrendo gave cartridges test a set a day to come, and therefore people who have had a test cartridge must identify grafics bug or from errors in translation. With these test cartridge it is impossible to connect to PSS or visit some cities ( only cities possessing an arena and the pokemon league are accsesible ) ( pc boxes are filled with all pokemons ) .
According to my colleagues , another type of cartridge test exists, I had yesterday but he did not yet used, it is an update , it would apparment cartridge or have began temperate port, a boat we enmenne then a mini inspired area of Corsica, there is 3 cities and with arenne of water type 5 routes and 15 new pokemon , I'll probably see and leaker in this week . Voila, I just say, if you want to meet me , do it in french and if you have any questions , ask me / ! \ I will not answer THAT THOSE WHO ARE IN FRENCH . There are 2 mega Evolution I do not have leaked , this update will be released to May