Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[1 / 1 / ?]

No.17783676 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Can we get a team rating thread? This team is doing me a lot of good, but there are a few pokemon that give me trouble.
Mold breaker excadrill can kind of fuck weezing up, which would be the pokemon that I would otherwise use to wall it. Normally, weezing can take an earthquake and get him with a will-o-wisp, and then it can be walled by skarmory, but I would like a more direct approach to dealing with him.
Rotom-w can also be somewhat problematic. It never gives me a lot of trouble, but everything on my team is a bit vulnerable to it except for blissey and latios, neither of which has a move that can damage it enough to force it out or KO it. I was thinking about putting energy ball on latios, but that would take away coverage from other areas just to hit rotom-w. I was also thinking about putting mold breaker on pinsir, but then I would still only be able to effectively hit him when pinsir isn't mega'd.
Anyway, any advice or changes suggested would be appreciated, and i'll do my best to give advice too.