Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[29 / 4 / ?]

leftover breeding projects - spread egg moves/HA

No.18021528 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
IVs and Natures are **not** necessary, they are a bonus.

Welcome to /vp/'s Leftover Breeding Mons thread. Here you can post your extras/trash, and find people who are willing to take them off your hands before you dump them. They can be anything from weedles to Mewtwos, they just have to be something you're willing to part with that someone else needs and are looking for.

Specificaly, this is a thread to give people leftover mons with EGG MOVES and HIDDEN ABILITIES.

This thread is **not** centered around me and what I want, etc. This thread is for everyone in need, and anyone looking to give away their trash with their extra time at the computer.

Personally I'm looking for: - Literally anything, more or less just started but also the following--
[first stage with HA/egg moves] Alakazam, Amoonguss, Slowbro, Salamence, Cloyster, Croagunk(so hard to get those egg moves!), Evees of all kinds, Arcanine, Hydreigon, Joltik, Murkrow, Brivairy, Omanyte, Kabutops, POLITOED, Knock off Conkledurr

Alright guys, get going and help each other out. If you happen to have something on my list i'll probably catch it. Otherwise, good luck guys.