Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[169 / 7 / ?]

Meloetta giveaway...again?

No.18059856 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Mio here with yet another Meloetta giveaway! I got 2 box fulls of Meloettas! I might not get through both boxes since I'm feeling a bit sick, but I'll try to pull through!

>Damn OP! Why so many giveaways?
Well, there's really no good reason other than I've been a good mood this whole week. In the past week, I've given out over 200 Meloettas! And maybe more to come? Oh ho~
Enough of that. Here are the rules. Make sure to read 'em or you don't get a Meloetta!

1) VERY IMPORTANT: Make sure to add me before asking. If you don't have me added, I will skip you.

2) What do I want in return? Give me your shitmons, breeding leftovers, bankmons, legendaries, shinies, whatever! I really don't care. It would be nice to get Heart Scales, Battle Items and Evolutionary Stones, but it's NOT necessary.

3) Please be patient and don't be rude.

4) >Psst, OP...I got a nice 19IV shiny for you, can I cut next?
no. I'm doing this in order. I'm sorry if you don't get yours, but it's only fair for those making line.

5) Initiate a trade once you see me online. Once we're done, please exit the trade immediately.

6) If you've been in my past giveaway and already received a Meloetta, please don't ask again. Seriously, I've seen a couple of you guys trying to fool me. I remember a lot of IGN and FCs.

7) At the end of the giveaway, I'll give info on a new giveaway if I feel like it. (most likely). But yeah, let's get this started. Good luck. ;c