Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[205 / 15 / ?]

Meloettawhata? Another Giveaway?

No.18081941 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Mio here. Last night I went to bed early and ended the giveaway because I felt really ill. I feel fine tonight and I'm doing this a little earlier than what I said last night. Anyways! I got 30 Meloettas to give away. Here are the rules:

>Damn OP! Why so many giveaways?
Well, there's really no good reason other than I've been a good mood this whole week. In the past week, I've given out over 200 Meloettas! And maybe more to come? Oh ho~
Enough of that. Here are the rules. Make sure to read 'em or you don't get a Meloetta!

1) VERY IMPORTANT: Make sure to add me before asking. If you don't have me added, I will skip you. Also, have your IN GAME NAME and FRIEND CODE displayed.

2) What do I want in return? Give me your shitmons, breeding leftovers, bankmons, legendaries, shinies, whatever! I really don't care. It would be nice to get Heart Scales, Battle Items and Evolutionary Stones, but it's NOT necessary.

3) Please be patient and don't be rude.

>Psst, OP...I got a nice 19IV shiny for you, can I cut next?
4) No. I'm doing this in order. I'm sorry if you don't get yours, but it's only fair for those making line.

5) Initiate a trade once you see me online. Once we're done, please exit the trade immediately.

6) If you've been in my past giveaway and already received a Meloetta, please don't ask again. I remember a lot of IGN and FCs.

7) With 6gen Pokecheck support right around the corner, this will probably be my last giveaway. But yeah, good luck!