Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[75 / 8 / ?]

Extreme Speed Zigzagoon and Linoone

No.18239298 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
FIGHT ARTIFICIAL SCARCITY

Hello, /vp/. I have boxes full of Extreme Speed Zigzagoon and Linoone to give away. Linoone is my favorite Pokemon, and I consider the artificial scarcity of Extreme Speed on Linoone to be unacceptable. Also, Box RS runs about $100 minimum on Ebay and Amazon. Therefore, we fight.

Pic related; it's the base stats.
> Zigzagoon egg obtained legit from Box RS (hence the neutral nature and imperfect stats)
> Cloned using the Emerald Battle Tower cloning trick. If you disagree that cloning is not hacking, that's fine. Don't take one.
> Some Zigzagoon subsequently raised to different levels and EV trained for competitive use. Stopped just short of Lv. 100 in case you want to retrain EVs. The Lv. 5 Zigzagoons are "mint"; i.e. untouched and in as-hatched condition.
- Every Linoone has Pickup as its ability. Zigzagoon is confirmed to replace ability with Gluttony upon evolution.

I'm not asking for anything in particular in return. Put up a Luvdisc on the GTS with "fight" in the comment, and let me know ITT what your IGN is. Don't have a Luvdisc? Just put up any poke, but let me know ITT what poke you put up because I'll only be nominally monitoring the Luvdisc section of the GTS.

I will be here until 9 pm EST. I have:
- 32 Zigzagoon (Some Lv. 95, some Lv. 49, some Lv. 5)
- 28 Linoone (Some Lv. 96, some Lv. 50)

If you don't ask for a particular level, I'll give you one of what I have most of. I gave away 38 of these guys on Saturday, time to send more out into the fray!

Remember to put "fight" in your GTS comment! Wage the war on artificial scarcity!