Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[355 / 66 / ?]

No.18336630 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So, I know the topic of human/pokemon relationships come up from time to time on /vp/, and generally there's a pretty even split of, 'If they're sapient and can communicate there's no problem' and 'I don't fuck animals. Yiff in hell'. It's a topic that the games touch on briefly, particularly in Gen IV when it more or less confirms that these kinds of relationships were common place in ancient times.

While that's fine and dandy, I'm more curious about how both groups play different games that actually deal with inter-species relationships as part of the story such as Mass Effect and other (mostly Bioware) games. For those of you who are in the 'if they're sapient' camp, was your Shepard a xenophobic/human supremacist who thought aliens had no place aboard your ship, or did you pursue a relationship with Liara/Tali/Garrus/Thane even though they were a different species? How about the other camp of 'I don't fuck animals?' Did you cringe at the concept of sharing your bed with a non-human or enterting a romantic relationship with an Asari/Quarian/Turian/Drell?

This thread isn't supposed to be a bait thread, I'm just genuinely curious how the good anons of /vp/ deal with interspecies relationships in non-Pokemon games when they're presented as part of the story/gameplay and how that correlates to their views on human/Pokemon relationships.

>pic related. The Pokemon that usually starts such debates.