Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[109 / 7 / ?]

SwagPlay bans???

No.18341932 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Well, I was on my Showdown alternate account testing shit when a discussion broke loose in the OU chat room.
They were talking about how SwagPlay is "broken." I considered this a fringe and ridiculous opinion (as it should be) and never considered potential SwagPlay bans as serious.

I offered my opinion in the chat, that is when the main person talking about it, a rank 1400 shitter, told me to "stop talking" without offering a rebuttal of anything I said.
I calmly told him that there are many ways to deal with the strategy, such as simply switching.

The whole chat room including mods started to attack me for my low rank. Unknown to them, my main account is rank ~1800.
I see no problem with SwagPlay and it doesn't bother me because I am good at building teams, the only people bothered by it are people who suck dick at team building and don't even have basic shit like a ground pokemon on their team.

Is Smogon really going to ban SwagPlay? How fucking ridiculous can this get? I am starting to really criticize Smogon's decisions whereas I supported them fully before.