Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[7 / 1 / ?]

episode 7

No.18351436 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Alrighty, Late Review, I was at a Skiing Race Yesterday so I Missed to Reviewing this so here we go.

We start off wight he Cliff Hanger from Last Week and SURPRISE, NOT REALLY, Serena has Joined the Group. I'm Glad to have her with this Group. Yeah, I Agree with what other people have said, she is a Stalker who follows Ash. Felt like being Funny and NOT Mean.

So Serena is Talking with Ash about them at Professor Oak's Summer Camp with the Handkerchief, and we get a Flashback, also, Clemont, Bonnie, Dedenne, and Pikachu hear this Story now. I Don't Know what's up with the Yellowish, Orangeish Color in the Flashbacks now, it's Weird. So Serena Hurts her Leg when a Ploiwag Scares her, then another thing is Rustling in the Bushes but it is a Young Ash. OH MY LORD Sara Natochenny SUCKED AS Young Ash, it Sounded like Delia and Johanna IMO. But seeing lung Ash was VERY Cute to see, and that Make it feel Better was Good, then Ash Tells Serena NOT to Give Up till the End. Then Serena Lands in Ash's Arms by Accident and they go back to Camp.

Then FINALLY, Ash Remembers Serena and I LOVED that they kept the Straw Hat Reference. When Serena said she was Disappointed that Ash did not recognize her, Pikachu's Face WAS PRICELESS, He was like "REALLY Ash, U are Sad that U Don't Remember Serena!" Then, OH MY GOD IT'S A Rhino STAMPEDE, A Ryhorn Race is going on and we see Officer Jenny and this New Actress REALLY SUCKS.