Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[82 / 2 / ?]

Helping Hand General?

No.18400643 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Alright /vp/ here's the deal, im not sure about this thread but i figure i could give it a try.

I got my PowerSaves yesterday, and since the codes work perfectly i tought i would like to share this with people here who don't have it, so, in this thread i will be doing:

1) Helping people make their Pokemon shiny, onlye 6 Pokemon per person, MUST be Pokes with right nature/nature/IVs
2) Cloning Pokemon at request, must be legal Pokemon/obtainable, and the same, decent Pokemon
3) Checking their eggs SV, same rules, 6 Pokes per person and must be a decent Pokemon (SV = Shiny value and it's for Instacheck purposes)
1) Checking TSV (TSV = Trainer Shiny Value for Instacheck purposes)

*I would not be cloning the Pokemon for me UNLESS you want me to do it as "tip"
you need to make this reaaaaallly clear when requesting for the service, something like
"Hey dude i'd like your help, i want to shinyfy 6 pokebros, you can clone them if you like"
or
"Hey dude i'd like your help, i want to shinyfy 6 pokebros, but i would apreciate if you don't clone them i can give you X Pokemon for the help tough"

You don't really need to give me anything, but something would be nice i guess, let me know what you guys think about the general idea, i'm going to be near the PC for about 3 or 4 more hours.

>inb4 scamer faggot