Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[19 / 11 / ?]

Pokemon Stadium 1+2 discussion

No.18549646 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I am a pleb in Pokemon Stadium 2, I never beat all of the Round-2 CUPs and I need suggestion teams, I only have access Pokemon from my Gold version because I never got RBY. I have Crystal but I fucked up when I try to repair it.
Those are pretty much all the Pokemon I've trained up to level 50 to use them in PokeCup Ultra Ball. But I don't really know which Pokemon to use.
Since the image isn't really clear I'll say each Pokemon with their levels and move sets.
Snorlax lv50 with: Snore, Rollout, Rest, Body Slam (Didn't train it, just left it like that in the box), Poliwhirl lv50 with: Surf, Rain, Body Slam, Belly Drum, Magmar lv50 with: Flamethrower, Thunderpunch, Confuse Ray, Sunny Day, Ampharos lv50 with: Thunderpunch (I think I should give it Thunder), Headbutt, Strength, Light Screen, Sneasel lv51 with: Quick Attack, Slash, Faint Attack, Agility, Feraligatr lv54 with: Ice Punch, Slash, Surf, Bite (I'm considering removing Bite to give it Earthquake but I'm not sure since Bite can Flinch Psychic-Types), Sandslash lv50 with : Cut (it was an HM slave), Slash, Dig, Swift, Misdreavus lv50 with : Perish Song, Mean Look, Psybeam, Pain Split, Umbreon lv50 with : Toxic, Mean Look, Double Team, Faint Attack, Arcanine lv50 with : Bite, Extreme Speed, FlameWheel, Take Down, Togetic lv50 with : Fly, Safeguard, Headbutt, Psychic, Crobat lv50 with : Wing Attack, Mean Look, Bite, Confuse Ray (Should I give it Toxic as TM instead of Bite?) Ursaring lv50 with : Snore, Rest, Faint Attack, Slash, Pidgeot lv50 with : Fly, Wing Attack, Agility, Quick Attack( I don't really consider using Pidgeot because I think it's too frail to stay alive in combat)