Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[243 / 37 / ?]

No.18558430 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Fairy Type is the worst edition to Pokemon ever. All it did was unbalance the meta even more and be the stupidest type to ever exist in the franchise.

Seriously, I can deal with normal. It was meant to be the "average" type - the type filled with non-elemental creatures. Psychic I could deal with. Dark I understood, as the yang to fighting's yin. Rock I'm a little skeptical on, but Fairy? There was no need to add it.

Every fairy type Pokemon could've easily been another type. Flabebe? Grass. Aromatisse? Flying. Normal worked just fine for all the normal-turned-fairy Pokemon. Why, then, was fairy added when it wasn't needed?

Because GameFreak is retarded. They nerfed a type that was keeping water in check. They nerfed a type that wasn't even that strong, and had a huge weakness in the form of ice. Dragons didn't need a nerf - the psuedolegendaries did. Druddigon and Altaria weren't OP, and fairy neutered them. The Pokemon fairy type was supposed to counter didn't give 2 shits except for maybe Hydreigon. Garchomp still dominates. Why? Because his stats are higher than some legendaries.

Try to defend fairy type. Unless you're a fanboy, you can't.