Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[13 / 2 / ?]

cyndaquil more like cyndakill

No.18640442 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
fuck cyndaquil. fuck this echidna piece of shit. yeeeah you kept calling me echidna hair just because my hair looks like an echidna, yeah my hair is just that way but you shouldn't mention echidnas everytime you meet me, you rascal fuck. i want to kill your dog. i want to burn your hat while you wear it. yeah fuck your hat, you damn idiot. you call me echidna and i call you an ambulance, you manlet piece of shit. 1,73m hahahahahahaha. i might be shorter than you but you can't call me a manlet if you're under 2,30m because anything under is manlet. i always liked cyndaquil and quilava and typhlosino but you ruined them for me. you kept comparing me to them because i'm short and i have echidna hair. well, guess what, turkeyfucker, you're a damn mafioso with that stupid hat and you're always saying that i was going to sleep with fish. hahaha you make me so fucking mad. i hate cyndaquil and honchcrow and frufur and blazikin just because of you and your stupid dog and rooster. you are the worst.
cyndaquil is the worst, cyndaquil is evil hoopoes hoopose. cyndaquil is skunk smell and bulldog face. knuckles and sammy had sex and cyndaquil hatched. i hate cyndasquill.