Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[4 / 2 / ?]

ITT: Ideas for Pokemon Z.

No.18678119 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
What would you like to see in Pokemon Z?

I've talked about this before in a previous thread so I'll just paraphrase some things. First, better Rival Battles. Give 'em all Megas, have 'em all hang out at Kiloude City postgame and have the ability to marathon match them like a restaurant battle, give Shauna a Blissey and Audino, and you've got good grinding opportunities. And just make them better written overall... have Serena/Calem actually be a competent trainer, have Tierno actually follow his dancing dream and give him Pokemon that learn a lot of Dance moves, and so on.

Another thing I'd like to see is just more Megas in general. Give them to more of the Gym Leaders and Elite Four! Hell, they could even be brutal about it: After Korrina, you face Ramos. Maybe he could have a M-Venusaur in the first fight right away, Clemont with a M-Ampharos, and so on. You could even have the Elite Four join in. Siebold with a M-Blastoise, Malva with a M-Charizard of some sort, Wikstrom with a M-Aggron, and Drasna with a M-Garchomp. At least they'd all be a little more challenging that way.

Finally, to tie into pic related, I'm expecting a Mega, new form, or some sort of buff for it.