Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[3 / 3 / ?]

No.18772754 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Pokémon has always been there for me. I've never had a best friend, really, plenty of good friends that come and go, but never anyone that stuck around. And here I am hitting a rough patch and old faithful is still here to bring me around.
Watching a Pokémon movie i've never seen its still something very exciting to me, even if the movie isn't the best.
Since '98 i've been playing each new Pokémon title as it's come along and it's quite reassuring to know that every year or so I'll encounter a brand new obstacle in Pokémon.
I guess part of it is that, through Pokémon I can see my growth as a person. Collecting more, making them stronger, improving my battling. If it weren't for Pokémon, I wouldn't be myself.
Sure some of you think that's silly, but I know others here probably feel the same. I'm not going to say I wouldn't have made it this far in life without the franchise, but I'm positive things would be a lot different for me. Anyway, you guys are generally pretty funny and I can't wait for the next hype train with y'all. Are they seeking tickets yet?