Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[33 / 8 / ?]

FUCK UNFEZANT

No.18775499 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Ok, /vp/, i have to confess something. I lost to this fucking piece of shit, and it's not even a good Pokémon. It Night Slashed me to DEATH, and every hit was a crit. I thought: "Eh might be holding Razor Claw with Super Luck", but it wasn't. It outsped my Jolly Mage Garchomp. It was scarfed. It just kept using Night Slash and Return and U-turn when something threatening was sent out.
"B-BUT OP, USE A FAIRY"
I was using a Sylveon, but this piece of shit just used Steel Wing and KO'd it with a crit.
I want to punch Unfezant in the face. I want to KILL Unfezant. Fucking pheasant pigeon piece of shit beating all my OU team. Yeeeaaah, Charlotte (the Unfezant's name was Charlotte), there's no way to hide when i use an Electric-type, just wait... I will rip your organs and EAT THEM. Then i'll rip your vagina with my bara teeth while you scream in agony. Unfezant is dirty pig Unfezant is disty pig. Just by looking at that smug bird face my blodd boils.

If you're William and you're reading this, i wish you a slow and painful death, you fucking waiter piece of shit.