Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[150 / 5 / ?]

Pokemon-aday Giveaway: Day 1

No.18881250 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hi, /vp/. I just bought a copy of Black 2, and seeing how the takedown of all of the original DS and Wii servers (due to the death of Gamespy) will effectively render certain pokemon and certain moves unobtainable after May 21st, I figured I'd try to be helpful and pass along as many of them as I can to people who may not have a previous-gen game. From now until May 21st, I'm going to attempt to give away a box of Pokemon that are either previous-gen exclusive or who have previous-gen exclusive moves each day. Most (probably all) of these will be Pokegenned for the purpose of getting them out on a timely basis. All of them are "legal" as far as Pokemon Bank is concerned, however the GTS may reject some of the event-only legendaries (Shaymin, Deoxys) that I plan on doing at some point. They're intended to be used as breeding stock in Generation 6. If you have anything against Pokegenned stuff, please don't spam the thread.

With that said, today's giveaway is a Shiny Japanese 6-IV Ditto. While these are theoretically obtainable in Generation 6, the idea is to first provide people with a means of breeding some of the other pokes I'm going to give out. There will likely be a second day of 6-IV Dittos at some point in the future.

To get one, just add my 3DS FC and send me a trade.