Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!qn.edqTrdk
[85 / 32 / ?]

!qn.edqTrdk No.18905246 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Okay! Last thread was dumb.
I have a much more fun idea for a thread. First go here!

http://randompokemon.com/

Generate 1 Pokemon and that will be the Pokemon you reincarnate as in the next life (Pokemon World, not ours), and the best part is... you have ALL your memories in tact! (i really wish this would happen) How would you live your life? Would you want to live in peace? Would you want to be captured? Maybe you want to be the best Pokemon ever...that would be kind of hard if you got something like Rattata though, unless you wanted be TOP Percentage Rattata? (sorry, I had to) There are so many options on how to live depending on which one you get though (just like in this life... sort of)

I got Meloetta! I'd spend my life watching the world and sing melodies deep in the forest for both Pokemon and traveling humans. I would fly around the sky and invisibly follow people I thought were kind (i'd definitely follow Ash and Pikachu for a little while) I would be more cautious around humans though because I don't want to get caught and battle, since I'd probably be a Meloetta with awful IVs, but I wouldn't mind being friends!. I'm not sure if Meloetta is one of a kind... but if it is, I wonder if I'd ever feel lonely, or maybe I'd feel special for being so unique... I have a feeling me and Mew would be best friends if we ever found each other.

Your turn!