Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[1 / 1 / ?]

No.18908521 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hi!

I'm really new to competitive battling and I'd like to ask your opinion on my 1st UU team ever. It most likely sucks balls because the natures, EV speads, items and move sets haven't been copied from anywhere, I just built the team according to my guessing about what might be good. Some advice would be very nice, thoughI know you guys enjoy mocking retards like me way more than helping. Here it is:

Galvantula @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Compound Eyes
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 HP
Timid Nature
- Thunder
- Bug Buzz
- Sticky Web
- Energy Ball

(I've tried Life Orb, but scarf has the element of surprise, I've caught so many crobats&starmies offguard with thunder cause they assume to be quicker than me. It also works as a suicide lead)

Machamp @ Choice Band
Ability: No Guard
- Dynamic Punch
- Bullet Punch
- Stone Edge
- Poison Jab

(I try to get the Baton passes from ninjask to this fellow, the sweeping usually goes pretty well after setting up the web, and if I manage to get the passing on before my opponent lays the rocks, I usually success on passing 3x speed boosts and 1x SD to champ. I thought of replacing Dynamic Punch with Close Combat for the extra power, the confusion is a nice addition but nearly everything just DIES from one DP so I thought maybe I should just give this fellow full firepower instead.)

Vaporeon @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 252 Def / 252 HP / 4 SAtk
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Wish
- Toxic
- Protect

(With Darmanitans and Arcanines flare blitzing everywhere, I thought a bulky water fellow would mbe a nice addition my team.)

Ninjask @ Focus Sash
Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: 252 HP / 176 Spd / 80 SDef
- Swords Dance
- Protect
- Baton Pass
- U-turn

Whimsicott
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Spd / 4 SAtk
Timid Nature
- Leech Seed